An opportunity has now arisen within our organisation for an Electrical/Instruments Engineer.
Salary: Competitive salary with an attractive package on offer.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Oakley, Fife
The position will be predominantly field based, working throughout Scotland, maintaining Controls and M&E assets.
Main duties include multi-discipline tasks focusing mainly on a range of Electrical/Control assets, providing specialised engineering support along the way.
Duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:-
- Carrying out preventative maintenance and repairs to improve reliability of all assets, fixed and mobile plant and equipment
- Inspect, monitor and report on condition of assets
- Provide technical support to the business unit in Oakley
- Undertake small electrical projects, including installation work, modifications and upgrades
- Response to emergency breakdowns alongside other members of the team.
- Working with industrial systems such as 3 phase, low voltage control gear and PLCs as well instrumentation systems
Qualifications and experience required:-
- HNC/HND electrical qualification
- 17th Edition
- Full, clean, UK Driving Licence essential
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience of electrical inspection and testing (advantageous)
- Knowledge of small mechanical and pneumatic systems (advantageous)
Closing date: 31/03/2017